[colug-432] Script basic

Steve VanSlyck s.vanslyck at postpro.net
Wed May 13 14:25:17 EDT 2015

Scott, yes, I think that is exactly the problem.

I did not expect this because I created the file in Notepad++ and had
line ending format set to Unix/OSX with encoding set to UTF-I without
BOM.

I think, however, that applies to new documents only and that I'll have
to run it through the tool. One think I don't undestand, though, is why
the CR/LF wasn't removed when I used both VI/VIM and NANO to backspace
the next line up and then back down.