[colug-432] 2015-10-21 Vagrant Scribbles

Joseph Beard joseph at josephbeard.net
Thu Oct 22 20:18:11 EDT 2015

Thanks for these notes! You had a question in your notes that I
realize now that I forgot to address.

> vagrant destroy -f (to force it for misbehaving ?)

The `-f` flag does nothing more than skip the prompt asking if I am
sure that I want to destroy the VM. A small time saver for when I
really am sure; nothing more.

Thanks everyone for coming! The slides are available at
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18693508/2015-10-21-COLUG-Skip_the_Excuse.pdf

Joe
--
Joseph Beard