[colug-432] Reminder, DevOpsDays Ohio CFP

Bill Schwanitz bilsch at bilsch.org
Fri Sep 11 11:33:55 EDT 2015

All,

We are quickly approaching the end of the CFP for DevOpsDays Ohio
<http://www.devopsdays.org/events/2015-ohio/>! We would like to remind
everyone the CFP ends 9/18.

We still need presenters to submit proposals. We especially need ignite
<http://www.devopsdays.org/pages/ignite-talks-format> talks. I encourage
you all who have thought about giving a presentation but have been holding
back. The ignite talks are very short, 5 minutes is all.

A few ideas to get you all thinking of an ignite talk:

   1. How do you use a kabnan board - explain the workflow
      - any iterations on different workflows?
   2. Have you done hackathons? What were the goals and outcomes?
   3. Are you doing continuous deployments to prod? Tell us about it!
   4. Fill in the blank,
      - “DevOps toolkits” make me want to X
      - “DevOps vendor products” make me want to X
      - ( eg, rant about something )
   5. Give us a funny talk about a war story

Forgive me if you are seeing this multiple times. I’m cross posting to
multiple user groups/meetups.

Thanks,

Bill
​