[colug-432] !! STALE !! Monthly meeting details for April 2016

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Mon Apr 25 09:44:13 EDT 2016

On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 06:53:33PM +0000, Zach Villers wrote:
> Thanks - can I ask what factored in to that decision? I only made it to a
> meeting or two, but I always wanted to do more. I guess I should have made
> more of an effort.

It wasn't so much a conscious decision to not have meetings as it is
laziness on my part in arranging meetings.  As the meeting coordinator,
it's my responsibility to solicit speakers and find venues.  I've been
lax on soliciting speakers.

Is there anything you'd like to present, Zach?  Does anyone else on the
list have any interesting projects going on, or knowledge gained, that
they'd like to share?

Cheers,
Scott