[colug-432] !! STALE !! Monthly meeting details for April 2016

Zach Villers zachvatwork at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 09:57:12 EDT 2016

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 09:44:13AM -0400, Scott Merrill wrote:
> It wasn't so much a conscious decision to not have meetings as it is
> laziness on my part in arranging meetings.  As the meeting coordinator,
> it's my responsibility to solicit speakers and find venues.  I've been
> lax on soliciting speakers.

Scott - Totally understand this - I try to work, contribute to Fedora
Infra, raise two kids and puppy, and teach/volunteer at my dojo. I doubt
laziness was a factor. :)

> Is there anything you'd like to present, Zach?  Does anyone else on the
> list have any interesting projects going on, or knowledge gained, that
> they'd like to share?

I don't have any talks I can just pull out and present right now, if
anyone is interested in a neurodiversity perspective for open source, I
do have something bumping around in my skull. It isn't a technical talk
though.

Neurodiversity is a diversity perspective for differing neurologies I
guess. I have an Aspergers diagnoses and my kids are both on the Autism
Spectrum. (Had to edit Spectrwm to spectrum there. ;)

Anyway - I can poke around for people willing to do talks. Would I
coordinate with you for scheduling?

> Cheers,
> Scott

Thanks,
Zach

*yes I know I sent this to the whole list - it's OPEN source, right?