[colug-432] !! STALE !! Monthly meeting details for April 2016

Stephen Potter spp at unixsa.net
Wed Apr 27 17:56:23 EDT 2016

I recently completed a migration from S5 to S6.  Depending on what
functionality you are using from S5 and what functionality you want to
use in S6, it is fairly straightforward.  I'm not sure I really have
enough knowledge about it to give a presentation, but I'd be happy to
chat with anyone about my experiences.

-spp