[colug-432] Where to host an open source website

Alon Ganon alon at ganon.me
Wed Dec 7 16:31:45 EST 2016

I have been using Digital Ocean and Linode for my servers

Best Regards,

            Alon Moshe Ganon, Geek-in-Chief
Alon Ganon

Blog: alonganon.info <https://alonganon.info>
CTO and Writer of Being Libertarian <https://beinglibertarian.com>
Deputy Director of IT forLibertarian Party of Ohio <lpo.org>
Linkedin: Alon Ganon <https://www.linkedin.com/in/alonganon>
Twitter: ChiefGyk <https://www.twitter.com/ChiefGyk>
GitHub: ChiefGyk <https://github.com/ChiefGyk>
Supporter of Free/Libre Software
Sent on Xubuntu GNU/Linux with Mozilla Thunderbird
NOTES:
1)This is a private email server. Any information sent to
this server will not be shared with any third party.
See my manifesto about my servers and services
<https://ganon.me/manifesto.html>
for more detail
2)ANY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WILL BE SENT ENCRYPTED
Encryption Methods: GnuPG, VeraCrypt, or 7-Zip with AES256
Password for Encrypted files will be sent via alternate communication
(Whatsapp, Facebook, etc.) Unless email is sent encrypted with GnuPG

*This Email Server is powered by GNU/Linux*