[colug-432] Where to host an open source website

js573712 at gmail.com js573712 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 16:16:48 EST 2016

I agree Alon's reccomendation for Linode.  I personally haven't found anything to complain about. It's not the cheapest but Linode has multiple DCs and top tier customer service.
(Disclaimer: I was offered a job with Linode)
------ Original message------From: Alon GanonDate: Wed, Dec 7, 2016 16:33To: Central OH Linux User Group - 432xx;Cc: Subject:Re: [colug-432] Where to host an open source website
    I have been using Digital Ocean and Linode for my servers

      Best Regards,

      Alon Ganon

      Blog: alonganon.info
      CTO and Writer of Being        Libertarian
      Deputy Director of IT for Libertarian Party of        Ohio
      Linkedin: Alon        Ganon
      Twitter: ChiefGyk
      GitHub: ChiefGyk
      Supporter of Free/Libre Software
      Sent on Xubuntu GNU/Linux with Mozilla Thunderbird
      NOTES:
      1)This is a private email server. Any information sent to
      this server will not be shared with any third party.
      See my manifesto about        my servers and services
      for more detail
      2)ANY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WILL BE SENT ENCRYPTED
      Encryption Methods: GnuPG, VeraCrypt, or 7-Zip with AES256
      Password for Encrypted files will be sent via alternate      communication