[colug-432] IPv6: ... Time Warner

Jim Wildman jim at rossberry.com
Tue Jan 5 13:08:40 EST 2016

As I roam around the country and find ipv6 enabled, the 2 biggest issues
I still see are incorrect (or no) default gateway being advertised and DNS
servers not returning ipv6 addresses.  Easy to get around, but irritating.
Sort of means someone hit the check box to enable but didn't really set
it up.