[colug-432] Why my list mail is often tossed or winds up in spam folders...

Rick Hornsby richardjhornsby at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 09:43:10 EST 2016

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 8:43 PM, Rob Stampfli <rob944 at cboh.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 08:39:49AM -0500, Scott Merrill wrote:
> > GMail thinks your message is spam.
> >
> > "Why is this message in Spam? It has a from address in cboh.org but
> > has failed cboh.org's required tests for authentication."

I don't see a way to add your email address or domain to a whitelist in
Gmail, but I added you to a G+ (which I never use) circle.  Maybe that will
stop Gmail from thinking you're spam at least as far as my email is
concerned.  It's been going on a long time, and I know I've missed posts
from you.

I usually only know you replied to a thread because of some out-of-context
reply to you from someone else on the list. :/