[colug-432] Fwd: Raspberry Pi PoeE's

ME me at nerdyshawn.com
Fri Jun 24 15:18:05 EDT 2016

Greetings my Linux peeps!

I'm selling 10 Raspberry Pi PoE HAT's to convet Raspberry Pi 1-3's for
power over ethernet usage. I know 10 might be excessive for one person, I
got on kickstarter the "Enterprise/HackerSpace or School option" :D The
scope of my project has changed so I'm interested to either selling these
out individually or preferably in lot at a more reduced price if a school
or hackerspace needs these at all.

Here is some screens of my posting
http://columbus.craigslist.org/sys/5651795438.html

Here is some more details on the units, these are hardware version 2.5
https://www.pi-supply.com/product/pi-poe-switch-hat-power-over-ethernet-for-raspberry-pi/

Have fun, and remember, you can never have too many Pi's! :)

--

Thank you,

Shawn Garrett