[colug-432] systemd dislike

Jacob Ulrich contact at peachchannel.lol
Mon Mar 7 15:19:20 EST 2016

I personally avoid systemd like a plague. I won't even install a distro
with systemd as the default init. Slackware, my OS of choice, the latest
stable release kernel is getting to be outdated for my taste; so I've
switched to the current branch. If you are in need of a rolling release
distro without systemd then maybe try Void Linux. I think I would rather
build Linux-From-Scratch every install then use systemd. I just
recommend these Operating Sytems because they are what I use.