[colug-432] 2016-03-21 CRB Scribbles: rob kinyon qa coverage cyclomatic niarb ryan boder spark pi mark tareshawty json soft boundaries olf oct7, 8 kalamazoox monty python and grails

Jared Simons simons.jared at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 11:17:52 EDT 2016

Thanks for the reply Russ and hello colug!  I saw the mention of the recent events at covermymeds and wanted to make sure I don’t miss out in the future.  As a consultant, I’m always trying to grow my Linux and database skills and I’m also trying to pivot into a cyber security specialty.  With that in mind, I am hoping to build some relationships in the area.