[colug-432] Unfotunate Incomplete Projects

Roberto C. Sánchez roberto at connexer.com
Wed May 11 23:37:33 EDT 2016

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 11:30:27PM -0400, Jacob Ulrich wrote:

> Thanks for the speedy replies. What if there truly is no alternative
> though? In my situation I really don't think there is. What would you do
> if it's a specific project you want to see complete for personal
> reasons?

Could you provide some details?  Your questions/statements are very
vague.  Open Source is a big world.  If you could narrow the scope some,
then perhaps I or others could be more helpful.

Feel free to reply directly if you don't want to discuss the matter on a
public mailing list.

Regards,

-Roberto

--