[colug-432] copyright ...an API?

William Yang wyang at gcfn.net
Fri May 13 07:30:39 EDT 2016

Thanks, Chris, I am doing well; I hope you are, too.

I want to be clear that I'm not trying to take a position on the
rightness or wrongness of intellectual property, the Google-Oracle case,
or the contentious claims about API access and copyright.  I'm only
trying to shed light on how one could claim a copyright on APIs within
our existing system of laws, in response to Rick's question.

     -Bill