[colug-432] Deep Learning preso

Jeff Frontz jeff.frontz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:37:00 EDT 2016

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 10:58 AM, Tom Hanlon <tom at functionalmedia.com>
wrote:

> I took a new job working on the docs and training for DeepLearning4J.
>
> The Java framework for Deep Learning, Neural nets and the like.
>
> I would like to give a talk about it.
>
> Would COLUG be the right venue, or is there another group in Columbus that
> I am not aware of that would make a more appropriate audience?

Columbus Code Camp is an ideal place to give this kind of talk (Jim P,
Judd, Russ, Rick T, and others can share their opinions -- they were there,
too).  Unfortunately, the annual event was this past Saturday -- join the
mailing list by signing up at http://columbuscodecamp.com to get future
call-for-speaker announcements (and to find out about other
software-centric events around central Ohio).

Jeff