[colug-432] google spam filters eating our threads

Judd Montgomery judd at jpilot.org
Thu Feb 9 10:42:33 EST 2017

On 02/09/2017 08:57 AM, Rick Hornsby wrote:

> A heads up -
>
> The normally very good Google mail spam filters are eating not just
> individual posts to COLUG, but now entire threads are landing there.
> Not cool.
>
> Hopefully this message makes it to everyone using gmail and doesn't
> end up in their filters.
I've been having COLUG list emails end up in my spam filter for at least
a month now.  I've been retraining gmail for a while and it seems to
have been somewhat successful.  However, Rick's email above still hasn't
showed up in one of my gmail accounts, not even the spam folder.  It
showed up in the other one.

Judd