[colug-432] google spam filters eating our threads

Jeff Frontz jeff.frontz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 10:52:55 EST 2017

Correction -- I just found the hackintosh mail (unread and in inbox -- not
in spam) -- but I would have sworn that it wasn't there on the day it was
sent (which sort of confirms what I thought I'd observed before: gmail will
"silo" messages that look spammy and then release them some time later --
it's almost like it's waiting for subsequent messages to check if the
sending account was hacked or if there are similar messages flooding other
accounts).

Jeff