[colug-432] February meeting ideas?

Zach Villers zachvatwork at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 17:59:24 EST 2017

Ideas for LUG things to do/increase participation;

I haven't fully thought these through, but maybe they will spark some
discussion or other ideas.

 - Hold an old hardware auction with benefits going to some charity? ( I'm
looking for a new old laptop btw if anyone is selling? )
 - Schedule something at/with Columbus Idea Foundry.
 - Put together a bid for hosting Fedora Flock
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Flock_bid_process ( deadline is 2/28 - so
that might not work for a Feb meeting )
 - Throw tomatoes at the person coming up with these ideas.

Thanks for keeping things going Scott.

-Zach