[colug-432] Text Editor

Jeff Frontz jeff.frontz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 17:47:25 EDT 2017

TextEdit (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TextEdit ) is the stock MacOS
GUI-based text editor (it's been in /Applications since at least 10.5, if
not before).  vi/vim and emacs (GNU's) are also standard (though they
nominally require using the Terminal application (in
/Application/Utilities)).

Have the Mac user double-click on the .txt file in the Finder; It Just
Works.

Jeff