[colug-432] Linux on Mac

tom thomas.w.cranston at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 09:42:26 EDT 2017

Audacity is not simple enough. Yes you can hit a button and record but
you have to jump through too many hoops to produce a .wav or .mp3 that
other people can use on their stuff at home. I know how to do that in
Audacity. I just do not want to go to the trouble. That said, Audacity
is very good for recording studio work.