[colug-432] Mar 21 7:00pm: COLUG meeting @ Manta: NORD distribution & cross-compilation challenges

Jeff Frontz jeff.frontz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 17:22:05 EDT 2018

Just a reminder: COLUG is meeting tomorrow, 7PM @ Manta (8760 Orion Pl,
Cols).

If you've never been there before, Manta is in the easternmost building of
the three in the Orion Office Park, just south of Ikea. The entrance is via
the big center doors at the front of the building.  Note that the doors
will be locked but we'll have someone there to let you in by 6:45PM.  If
you're going to be late, let me know (please send email to directly to me
at jeff.frontz at gmail.com) so that we can keep an eye out for you.

See you there.
Jeff