[colug-432] Fiont Size Problem

Chris Punches punches.chris at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 22:48:52 EST 2019

I got your link to your desktop screenshot in dmesg in the other broken
thread.  Using this one to continue so I can track the issue coherently.

So, I don't see anything abnormal here.  Is the issue actually that the
resolution on the desktop is now larger than you wanted it after an
update?

If so, let's get a pastebin of the output of the following commands:
xrandr
lspci | grep VGA
lsmod

-C