[colug-432] Fiont Size Problem

Rick Hornsby richardjhornsby at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 17:01:51 EDT 2019

It’s hard to know offhand, but a few questions that might narrow it down.

Where does the problem first appear? When the system *first* boots up? That
is, during POST but before your OS is loaded? Or is it once the OS loads?

If the problem is independent of the OS, are there any BIOS/UEFI updates
available for your board?

Is it just the font/type that’s oversized, or everything?

What OS+desktop flavor is it? Any recent OS updates installed?