[colug-432] Your return of Brother Compact Monochrome Laser...

Joshua Kramer joskra42.list at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 17:41:51 EDT 2020

I have a Brother HL3170CDW color laser printer that works great with
Linux.  In fact, it works great because the driver was provided by
Brother.  The only thing I had to mess around with was the fact that
ther RPM's are intended for OS's in the RHEL6 era, so I had to find
some older compat libraries.  But they work with CentOS 7 and 8 just
fine.