[colug-432] Your return of Brother Compact Monochrome Laser...

Chris Punches chris.punches at silogroup.org
Sun Oct 4 17:47:36 EDT 2020

Almost perfect use case.  Closed source drivers are always a problem eventually
for just those reasons.  It puts the whole user base at the mercy of the driver
provider.

Unfortunately the HL3170CDW is discontinued so not as many people would benefit
from them unless someone made a generic brother printer driver that has specs
for various drivers built in.

-C