[colug-432] Your return of Brother Compact Monochrome Laser...

Chris Punches chris.punches at silogroup.org
Sun Oct 4 18:01:58 EDT 2020

Congratulations on the appearance of a "one up" successfully created, but this
was not what I was talking about at all.

I just think it would be productive if we did a "how to write a linux driver"
workshop for the lug since it's a valuable skillset and we don't seem to have
any other content on the table currently.

-C