[colug-432] Free stuff

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Mon Jul 5 18:35:06 EDT 2021

I also have:

8” non-touchscreen  https://vilros.com/products/vilros-8-inch-screen-and-stand-for-raspberry-pi-4-raspberry-pi-3 <https://vilros.com/products/vilros-8-inch-screen-and-stand-for-raspberry-pi-4-raspberry-pi-3>

Raspberry Pi Zero W (without headers).  If you want the Pi Zero, you get the following adapters with it:  mini-HDMI to HDMI, micro-USB to USB-C, micro-USB to USB-A.