[colug-jobs] Ohio Bureau of Workers Comp: Red Hat admin
skippy at skippy.net
Thu Jun 18 06:11:19 EDT 2015
Top Three Skills:
RedHat, Linux, SAN interface experience
* 3-5 years of knowledge and experience with:
* Red Hat Linux (version 6.0 and above)
* SAN interface experience including partitioning and LUN allocation/management
* Version updates and patching experience
* Backup/recovery and disaster recovery planning experience.
* Skilled in documenting systems and procedures.
* Experience utilizing Linux in a VMWare/virtual hardware environment.
* RHCSA certification for RHEL V6.
* Systems programming experience with a scripting language (Python, Bash, etc.).
* Sun Solaris system administration experience (Solaris 9 & Solaris 10).
* Experience with administration of network security-related devices such as firewalls, web proxy servers, intrusion detection devices.
* Experience with administration of the EMC Networker product.
* Experience with administration of DNS (Bind), Postfix SMTP, ApacheTCP/IP background (beyond OS).
* Apache configuration and troubleshooting.
* Prior work with Oracle databases and DBA’s.
* Linux/Active Directory integration.
* Systems administration including hardware/foundation software management and troubleshooting.
* Allocation of disk resources via SAN and system interfaces.
* Performance monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting.
* Package installation and management.
* UNIX-based utility management (network, mail, etc.).
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
* Documentation of procedures and configurations.
* Trouble ticket response and resolution based on customer issues and documented inquiries.
* Normal business hours (between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM) Monday through Friday.
* Periodic required presence on Sundays during maintenance windows for other systems.
* Project specific work may require an occasional evening during the week or weekend.
* Off hours on call support.
Please contact Dan Bruck:
dbruck at TEKsystems.com
More information about the colug-jobs