[colug-432] KDE4 Rocks

Travis Sidelinger travis at ilive4code.net
Fri Jan 22 10:34:19 EST 2010

In my opinion, anything KDE 4 prior to 4.3.x should be considered alpha
code and should never have been released.  But then if you never release
it how do you fully test?

I've run Fedora 11 with KDE 4.3.3 for a while now.  My experience was a
little rocky, but not bad.  Tried kubuntu 8.04 and it was unusable.  Now
I'm on KDE 4.3.4 under Fedora 12 and things are looking great.
Everything has just worked.  I haven't played used KPackageKit yet.  Yum
just works and I know it.