[colug-432] Keyboard oddness

Rob Haag rhaag71 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:42:16 EDT 2011

I replaced my old SGI keyboard (loved it, no windows key :) ) with an old
IBM p9200...it wore out as it was already when I got it. I love that (this)
thing, got lucky and was able to replace it with a never been used unit from
the thrift store for $4...whoo hoo. I'm not even sure that it's that old of
a model, but it's great...when I got the new one it was like have a brand
new pair of shoes!

Rob Haag