[colug-432] Looking for a Linux-based time-keeping application

Steve VanSlyck s.vanslyck at spamcop.net
Sat Feb 26 11:02:09 EST 2011

Thanks, Tom.

Moving the topic 30 degrees to the left, I seem to like Gnome, but I would
like to

(1) have all new "explorer" windows open in the same window and
(b) have a sort of "windows like" address bar at the top so I can copy the
path
(3rd) I think I installed emacs but typing emacs at a command line doesn't
bring it up. Is there something more I should be thinking about (like
amending the path statement)?

Thoughts or suggestions anyone?