[colug-432] Posting in Multiple Forums (was Re: Creative Labs SoundBlaster 16 PCI sequencer problems)

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Fri Jun 24 20:12:40 EDT 2011

Oh the horror of someone seeking help in venues you frequent!

Show of hands: how many people on COLUG also subscribe to that other
list and saw both posts?

What possible benefit is there to grousing about this multiple posting
other than to make yourself feel important?

I seem to recall another netiquette guideline that says if you can't
help, don't bother replying.

:)

Cheers,
Scott