[colug-432] Meetings?

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Mon Aug 27 09:23:57 EDT 2012

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 7:39 PM, Jason Adams
<jadams at clearcasetechnology.com> wrote:
> I just signed up for the mailing list and would be interested in going to a
> few meetings as well.

COLUG has historically met the last Wednesday or the last Saturday of
every month. We used to alternate, to try to accomodate as many
schedules as possible. In the last year or so, I've mostly deferred to
our presenters' schedules: if you volunteer to present you get to pick
when the meeting will occur.

September is OLF month (you have registered, right?
https://ohiolinux.org), which makes the last Saturday hard to justify.
 If someone wants to present on the last Wednesday of September, do
please speak up!

I've been a little busier of late, and haven't been soliciting
presentations as strenuously as I have in the past. I'll try to remedy
that after September.

We could use a new website for COLUG.  Phil posted about this back in June:
   http://lists.colug.net/pipermail/colug-432/2012-June/001759.html
How do new members find us?

Cheers,
Scott