[colug-432] RAM

Chris Embree cembree at ez-as.net
Mon Dec 10 23:59:19 EST 2012

Ah... this is the cornerstone of my argument.  The merchant agreement from
all of the major card vendors does a really good job of protecting
cardholders.  Unfortunately, we all ignore our TOS.

Return the stuff.  If any merchant charges a restocking fee, file a dispute
with your bank and get your money back.  Don't take my word for it. OMG
quit reading blogs/newsgroups/mail-lists for factual news.  Go to Visa,
MasterCard and American Express to read their Merchant Account Agreements.
 These override any local Bank arrangements.  Bottom line, if you accept
the big 4 (incl Discover) you accept their return policies.

The only reason I'm up this late to respond to this silly flap is because
I'm watching My Fair Lady on TCM.  Audrey Hepburn was a beautiful woman;
I'll watch anything she is a part of.