[colug-432] Insight Broadband Dynamic IP Problem

Steve VanSlyck s.vanslyck at spamcop.net
Fri Feb 10 15:57:24 EST 2012

In two separate Columbus homes I watched from hiding while WOW service men bent down and picked up (and put in their pocket) all the zip-tie cuttoffs they had dropped while installing the cable.

One guy doing so is unusual enough, compared to Warner.

Two made me wonder if I needed to be checked for mind-altering chemicals!