[colug-432] February COLUG Meeting Announcement

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Mon Feb 13 11:15:24 EST 2012

MEETING NOTICE
==============
Central Ohio Linux Users Group
Date: Saturday, February 25 2012 from 1 PM to 3 PM local

Meeting Presentation
==============
Our own Rick Troth will present "Use the Source". We all advocate
FOSS, but how often do we actually *use* source code?

Compiling from sources can be a lot of work.  But a few tools and
methods make it easier.  There is a range of possibilities, from
building just one or two apps to building a complete self hosting
system.  It's easy.  It's fun.  Come see how.

Working on a cool new project? Stuck on a specific problem? Share with
the group! As always, feel free to bring with you any ailing or
problematic systems for expert diagnosis (or destruction).

The upcoming meeting is open to the general public, and all with an
interest in Free Software, Open Source, Linux, BSD, Unix, Windows, are
invited. There are no dues or fees.

MEETING SITE
The February 2012 meeting will be held in the Board Room at:
   techcolumbus
   1275 Kinnear Rd.
   Columbus, OH
   43212