[colug-432] org-mode alternatives?

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Thu Jan 26 10:31:45 EST 2012

On Jan 26, 2012, at 10:07 AM, Scott Merrill wrote:

> What are folks on this list using to maintain task lists, todos,
> agendas, notes, etc?

I just started using todotxt[1] yesterday.  I have my todo file sync on my dropbox account and I can work with it using the todotxt application on my phone.  So far it seems cool, but as always I'll have to wait and see if I'm able to stick to it.  I like that I can do it all from a console though since that's where I spend 90% of my time.

1. http://todotxt.com/

 .Seth

--
Seth Hall