[colug-432] DNS delays for IPv6

Judd Montgomery judd at jpilot.org
Tue Jun 19 11:36:43 EDT 2012

It could be the signal strength.  To check open a web browser to the
cable modem, usually http://192.168.100.1  The default passwords can be
found on the web.  Try admin/motorola.  Then look at the power levels,
probably under the connection tab.  The power levels should be between 0
dBmV and -10 dBmV.  If you get much below -10 there will be connection
problems and a tech can come out and fix that.

Judd