[colug-432] MicroSD cards: exFAT or ext?

Rick Troth rmt at casita.net
Thu Feb 7 11:29:08 EST 2013

Look into JFFS2 and other filesystems designed for flash. Not sure if
they've normalized the low level access method. (Last I checked, JFFS2
could only talk to actual memory, not flash mem via USB or whatever.
Bummer.)

There are several of these. They're supposed to be easier on the rewrite
factor, theoretically prolonging the life of the mem tech.