[colug-432] problems with roadrunner?

Bill Baker bill_chris at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 1 18:45:35 EST 2013

No problems here, but you might want to check out Rick Hornsby's ruby
script for getting the levels from the modem:

http://ktzr.net/websvn/pub/filedetails.php?repname=KTZR+Public+SVN&path=%2Fcable_modem%2Fget_modem_stats.rb

If one or more of the levels is out of whack, call Time Warner and
demand a tech come out to your home to fix it, unless they're able to
confirm that it's an area issue.

If you can't find anything wrong with the SNR levels, try a speed test
at http://rrspeeds.com.