[colug-432] security camera, surveillance software, open source, DIY

gmail tje210 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 21:19:18 EDT 2013

to talk about the off-site backup only... I use the ftp client on my cheap
network camera to upload to the dropbox folder on my computer, which is
then automatically and almost instantly synced.  I have 10M down, .75 up,
and it's done quickly.  faster internet wouldn't really help much.  pics
are a few KB at 640x480