[colug-432] TWC mail servers

Bill Baker bill_chris at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 6 01:00:46 EST 2013

Time Warner Cable is changing their incoming and outgoing server
settings.  If you are still using smtp-server.columbus.rr.com and
pop-server.columbus.rr.com, they will soon both be changing to
mail.twc.com.  You can use them right now, as a matter of fact.  The
only other changes are that you'll have to use authentication for the
SMTP server (full e-mail address and password) and it will use port 587
instead of 25.