[colug-432] interest in a Postgres user group?

Douglas J Hunley doug.hunley at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 14:19:02 EDT 2013

Anyone on this list (or in your social circles) interested in a central
ohio postgresql user group? My employer, EnterpriseDB, has offered to help
fund getting one up and running. I was thinking of slightly longer mtgs (90
mins?) every other month/quarter. I'm hoping I can use that lead time
between mtgs to get people like Bruce or Robert to actually present now and
again (in addition to local members talking about how their company uses it
or whatever). Anyone interested enough to show up on a regular basis? :)

Feel free to reply direct to me if you don't want to clutter the list.
--
Douglas J Hunley (doug.hunley at gmail.com)
Twitter: @hunleyd                                               Web: