[colug-432] splatWRT

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Tue Aug 12 09:38:18 EDT 2014

On 8/11/14, 5:54 PM, Rick Troth wrote:
> Y'all know about DD-WRT and OpenWRT. Then there's the bufferbloat
> problem. I happened to catch a Jim Gettys video the other day, so hit
> his blog and other pages, and there saw mention of CeroWRT. Looks
> interesting.
>
> Thoughts? Stories?

I met Dave Taht at LinuxCon a couple years back, and have been casually
following his work on BufferBloat.  He talks about CeroWRT pretty
regularly, but I've never bothered to look at it.

https://plus.google.com/107942175615993706558/posts

I've used OpenWRT, Tomato, and dd-wrt.  Each has strengths and weaknesses.

What are the features you're looking for in a router, specifically?