[colug-432] Comcast and connectivity alternatives

Bill Baker bill_chris at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 2 10:19:33 EST 2014

Back when we still had landline phones with AT&T, we were constantly
losing dial tone.  AT&T techs would come out and try to fix the issue,
but the problem would always return.  They suggested it was probably our
house wiring, but when we dumped them and went with Vonage, we had
absolutely no problems with any of our inside phone jacks.  I'm
wondering if AT&T techs are just incompetent.