[colug-432] Seeking technical assistance for Mint on Yoga 2 Pro

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Wed Nov 12 10:31:39 EST 2014

This was likely true at one time, but I've personally successfully
installed the most recent versions of Linux Mint[1], Ubuntu[2], and
Fedora[3] with Secure Boot enabled. This is on a Lenovo t440s which is a
cousin of the Yoga 2 Pro.

So that likely isn't the problem. Whether or not Secure Boot is necessary,
required, or preferred is a different question.

[1]
http://www.zdnet.com/linux-mint-17-hands-on-with-uefi-secure-boot-7000030092/
[2]
http://www.pcworld.com/article/2028388/two-ubuntu-linux-versions-can-now-work-with-secure-boot.html