[colug-432] IPv6 Tunnels blocked by Netflix

Alon Ganon alon at ganon.me
Thu Jun 23 18:54:35 EDT 2016

Have you tried any "smart DNS" solutions. I am currently testing out
some solutions myself for Netflix when abroad. I hate that my own
OpenVPN I built won't allow me to connect to Netflix even at my own
house. I had to kill my VPN at the router, and move it to my devices.
DRM is the bane of software freedom. I'm testing out a few solutions,
but nothing with all that much success thus far. If I find something
that works I will be glad to share it with y'all

Best Regards,

Alon Ganon

Alon's Personal E-Mail
If Business related please E-Mail: alon at dtg3d.com <mailto:alon at dtg3d.com>
Blog: alonganon.info <https://alonganon.info>
Writer and Member of Being Libertarian <https://beinglibertarian.com>
Supporter of Free/Libre Software
Sent on Xubuntu GNU/Linux with Mozilla Thunderbird

NOTE: ANY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WILL BE SENT ENCRYPTED
Encryption Methods: GnuPG, VeraCrypt, or 7-Zip with AES256
Password for Encrypted files will be sent via alternate communication
(Whatsapp, Facebook, etc.) Unless email is sent encrypted with GnuPG