[colug-432] systemd dislike

Zach Villers zachvatwork at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 09:06:56 EST 2016

Couple tips;

systemctl has an is-enabled command.

systemctl is-enabled httpd

Using a -l flag on systemctl status gets you more info on what your service
did after you started it

systemctl status -l httpd

Finally, journalctl has the ability to only return entries for a particular
service or timer, etc.

journalctl _SYSTEMD_UNIT=httpd.service

Not advocating for an init system - just a couple of tips. Hth

-Zach