[colug-432] systemd dislike

Jim Wildman jim at rossberry.com
Mon Mar 7 09:18:59 EST 2016

Also installing the bash-completion package enables tab-tab completion
for systemctl commands and units...which is as handy as it sounds.
The first time you run it, it will be slow, after that it just works.

You can also give it multiple commands

systemctl restart A B C

I can't say I like it, but it's easy enough to get used to.  It was
introduced right as I joined Red Hat and I thought there would be a great
hue and cry against it.  Crickets.  I think professional sysadmins just
don't care.  They're already dealing with AIX, Solaris, various Linux's,
maybe some HP and Windows.  Just give me the documentation and get out
of the way.

I'm sure this had little to do with it, but by putting the target last,
csh history works nicer

systemctl start httpd
systemctl status -l !$